Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Peace

"We look forward to the time, when the power of love will replace the love of power. Then will our world know the blessing." William E. Gladstone

"Heavenly Father, I often dream of an ideal world, where war is abolished. But the world is not ideal, and war still exists.

You have put peace in my heart, and helped me set aside anger, but I am only one person. All around me the anger of others erupts and brushes against me, intruding on my world. I feel powerless to help. Lord, only you can bring love back to your world. You alone can accomplish peace. Show me what I can do to help and let your love shine throug."

"If there is light in the soul, there will be
beauty in the person.
If there is beauty in the pearson, there will
be harmony in the house.
If there is harmony in the house, there will be
order in the nation.
If there is order in the nation, there will be
peace in the world." Chinese Proverb

Quotations from Prayers for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment