Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Conversation between child and father

"My child. listen!"
"Obey me. Because I am your father, until I teach you anything against the Bible."
"My child, you do not leave this house!"
"Why?"
"Because I am your father. And because I am very cautious. I am afraid, that an accident will happen on your journey."
"No honestly, God promised that He will take care of every little step I make."
"If you do not obey me, I do not love you anymore. Stay here with me. This is my only request."
"Ok. You won a battle, but lost a child."
If we are the children of the heavenly Father, He encourages us, to live a life full of faith, to step out and meet the challenge. We should always hear His voice telling us where should we go and when. He will tell us. He does not want us to fall in traps. He tells us "Go, and I will always welcome you back."



"Come let's go to the church."
"Why? What are we doing there?"
"Sitting still, and we memorise some verses. You should be very nice and very polite and very obedient. Do not move or walk. Wear your uniforms, and I make sure everybody will look at you, as some good examples."
"oh, I am afraid. I have to be a hypermodel?" I always wanted to be as ordinary as everybody is."
Our heavenly father wants us, as ordinary as we are. He honestly takes delight in having us in His house. He honestly wants us to learn the rules of behaviour and manner, and according to the expectations of the society, we will be able to obey God by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment