Sunday, December 13, 2009

Conflicts
Have you ever come accross the terrible frustration of facing conflict after conflict? Have you ever hoped, that if you wake up in the morning, go to your working place much earlier, you solve a conflict, and life will be happy ever after? Have you asked the boss for an appointment? If yes, relax, you did your best. And what happens next? Another conflict occurs. Oh, this drains up all the energy!!!!! How many times I obeyed God, and did what He asked me to do, and today I am still facing a pile of unsolved conflicts. Those who are way ahead in their jobs, have learnt during the decades, that this is normal. There is no time of total peace. Conflicts occur out of nothing. It was not a long time ago, when I could almost celebrate of joy, because I faced the difficulty and touble God allowed in my life. But today, I have no strength. Today, I ask God to pour His Spirit upon me. To give me wisdom, strength, courage to face again all these. How many times I told to myself, that I will withdraw, because conflicts are so disgusting.
Of course, many times I learn through my experience. Today, as I stand before God, I recognise, I was not always calm, when others argued around me. God's help is at our disposal, whenever there is a fight. Watch out, when there is a war all around you, you can be a star. So be prepared to welcome challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment