Sunday, June 26, 2011

The power of healing touch

The power of healing touch. When he puts his hand over my shoulder, he prays for me, something happens. Lord your servant surely is full of Holy Spirit, because something unusual happens to me. This lasts not just for a day. It lasts for months. This happened after a long period of anguish, when I believed I offended the Holy Spirit so much that He will not live in me again. Yes I was horrified and frightened to death, because for months nothings happened, no answer to my prayers. And suddenly He comes. With the purest intention. And He came with power again. Oh, I cannot describe the joy and relief I felt. Ever since I am very glad and grateful for His grace. It is really free. It is available for everyone, even for a whiffy beggar. "Grace alone, which God supplies..." The enemy said that there is no more mercy for me and I was ignorant. I believed. But God has the last word everytime. Hallelujah. He will put to shame all the enemy, and He will make known His mighty power and strenght.

No comments:

Post a Comment