Monday, November 2, 2009

Honor your mother and father,
We all can be very thankful for our parents, who brought us up. They, according to their best, educated us, and wanted the best for each one of us. This is true, that they are a great blessing, and until we live on this earth, we are responsible for them, now as they need our help and care. This is not just it. My Heavenly Father, gave me the most cheerful mum, He could ever have, and He gave me a strickt father, who would remind me of reality, that life is hard. Maybe our heavenly Father, will not require anything else from me today, than respecting my parents. Because they worked so hard for us and they always welcomed us back. However, in our postmodern times, not everybody will love such words as: parents, respect but I will. Because the family is God's best idea. And the promise is given to those, who are open and direct: do not hold anything against each other. Should you have anything against each other, do not let the sun go down on your anger. You are Fireproof, if you are willing to do this. If you have ever rejected them, you hurt soooo deep. Have you ever criticised them harshly from a distance? If you have ever spoken wrong, ask for forgiveness. They will forgive. Have you ever looked beyond the faults, illness, social class differences, and you were ready to shake hands and look into their eyes? Through this little act of kindness you conveyed the message that "I accept you", and "I love you with everlasting love".

No comments:

Post a Comment