Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Forgiveness

"That day I made a decision that changed my life: I decided to hold my friends tightly in my heart, but loosely in my expectations of them, allowing them space to grow and to change - with or without me. " The fragrance of friendship, Alice Gray

"Forgiveness out to be like a cancelled note - torn in two, and burned up, so that it never can be shown against one. "
Henry Ward Beecher

"The greatest gift you can give another is the purity of your attention." Richard Moss

"It is my joy in life to find
At every turning of the road,
The strong arm of a comrade kind
To help me onward with the load.
And since I have no gold to give,
And love alone must make amends
My only prayer is, while I live -
God make me worthy of my friends."

Frank Dempster Sherman

No comments:

Post a Comment